Pre-Academy Program and League
The CRSA Pre-Academy Program and League will provide opportunities for children ages 5-8.
The importance will be placed on the development of social and motor skills and ball familiarity while building love for the game in a fun and nurturing environment.
2019/20 CRSA Pre-Academy Program Info:
July 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27
AirFX - DIRECTIONS
Wednesday - 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Saturday - 9:00pm - 10:00am
Cost: $50 for Summer session
Summer Session Information:
• Summer sessions are at the CRSA complex in Cedar Rapids
• Training under CRSA professional staff
• All players are required to wear shin guards during trainings and games
• 5U & 6U players require a size 3 and U7 & U8 players require a size 4 soccer ball
• Players should dress comfortably. They can remove layers as they warm up.
• Standard athletic shoes will work well.
• Players should have a water bottle for breaks.
2018/19 Season Age Group Breakdown:
• 5U - 2015 birth year
• 6U - 2014 birth year
• 7U - 2013 birth year
• 8U - 2012 birth year
***Players born in 2012 can be placed in Pre-Academy or Academy Program at the discretion of coaching staff.***
***Cancellations or Schedule Changes: Please add the CRSA hotline number 319-450-7590 and CRSA Notify to your contact information. If there is a cancellation I will leave a message on the hotline and I'll send an email blast to CRSA Club Notification.
***CRSA Notify: Text CRSANOTIFY to the number 84483, to receive alerts from CRSA Club Notification. Please Note: You may want to add 84483 into your contacts as CRSA Club Notification.
Directions to CRSA Soccer Complex
Directions to CRSA Indoor Facility Directions to AirFX
Have questions? Contact Kris Dekko, Club Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org