Check the hotline (319) 450 - 7590 for any updated schedule changes or cancellations.
CRSA Notify: TextCRSANOTIFY to the number 84483, to receive alerts from CRSA Club Notification on your phone. Please Note: You may want to add 84483 into your contacts as CRSA Club Notification.
Players are expected to make up all missed sessions. Please contact the head coach if your child needs to miss practice.
- Practices for 9U-15U teams will begin on Monday, March 20th.
- Pre-Academy Program for 5U-8U players will start on Tuesday, March 28th.
- CRSA is offering a Spring Break Camp from March 13-16 - MORE INFORMATION
TRAINING SCHEDULE | PRE-ACADEMY PROGRAM TRAINING SCHEDULE
Directions to CRSA Soccer Complex
• Reminder to wear CRSA dress code apparel....CRSA grey practice shirt, black, red, white or grey shorts and socks.
• Players should be on time and prepared for their session - inflated ball, cleats, shinguards,
and plenty of water available.
• Players should come properly dressed for their session. T-shirts are the norm.
• Players should have extra clothing available in their bag in case of change in
• Everyone is expected to show the utmost respect toward coaches and teammates.
• Parents should contact coaches if their kids require any special attention, either temporary
CRSA Soccer Complex Rules:
• No parking, loading, or unloading on the side of service road leading into the compex.
Everyone should use the main parking lot at all times.
• No dogs inside the training area.
• Parents should use the far perimeters when accessing the fields.
• The entrance area and the utility area can't be used as the play ground for younger siblings.
• No jumping over the fence to collect the ball. There are several gates available for that purpose.
• All trash needs to be collected and properly disposed after training.
• Players who drive their own cars are expected to exercise maximum caution while driving
inside the complex.
CRSA Indoor Facility Rules:
• Only indoor shoes on training surface.
• Only water allowed on training surface. No gum, soft drinks, energy bars, etc. and absolutely
• No access or walking over volleyball courts. Even if their training is not in session.
• No kicking soccer balls at the overhead doors or walls. No climbing the nets.
• Siblings must be supervised at all times. They cannot be in the training area at any point
during the session.
• Parents are welcome to watch sessions from the waiting area. Please stay off the
• Help keep the facility clean by picking up after yourselves.