The Cedar River Soccer Association (CRSA) is hosting the 20th annual ChillOut Soccer Tournament at the Tuma Soccer Complex
in Cedar Rapids, IA on 24-25, 2021. CRSA would like to personally invite you to attend one of Iowa's largest single-weekend soccer tournaments.
Due to COVID-19 and fluid situation we will adopt a format for all games to be completed in one day to minimize any potential virus transmission as well as to reduce any unnecessary cost associated with the travel. We will follow all the current COVID-19 guidelines recommended by the CDC and Iowa Soccer Association.
- Due to COVID-19 safety concerns teams will be positioned on opposite sides (parent seating will be on the same side as their team) and no handshakes prior/after the match. Teams will recognize each other's efforts with a 'group clap'
- All spectators are required to wear face coverings (regardless of their convictions or vaccination status) over their mouth/nose at all times to ensure safety of all participants. Players should wear face coverings when not game active.
Each time is guaranteed two matches:
• 9U-10U | 2x25 minute halves
• 11U-12U | 2x30 minute halves
• 13U-16U | 2x35 minute halves
***Due to COVID-19 risks, there will NOT be any awards or championship presentations.***
ALL BOYS' DIVISIONS WILL COMPETE ON SATURDAY, APRIL 24th
ALL GIRLS' DIVISIONS WILL COMPETE ON SUNDAY, APRIL 25th
Girls' and boys' divisions are accepted from 9U (2012) through the 16U (2005) age groups.
Due to COVID-19 management protocol, all bracketing will be completed to align the teams in the best development-appropriate groups as possible,
based on the known information and the teams participating in the event. In order to provide the best competition, 15U-16U age groups might be bracketed together based on availability. Capacity is LIMITED, be sure to register timely.
The tournament is held entirely at the Tuma Soccer Complex. Tuma is located on a 110-acre site with 28 soccer fields, pavilion, professionally run concessions, restrooms and hard surfaced parking for around 1,250 cars (with overflow parking for an additional 1000 cars). Each year over 3,200 soccer games are played at this facility which is a tournament-level complex and one of the largest in Iowa.
• Tournament Rules and Regulations
ChillOut Tournament Documents & Links:
• Field Layout
• Team Manager Checklist
• Inclement Weather and Lightning Safety Policy
• Medical Release Form (notarization is not necessary)
Hotel Information:In an effort to better serve Chill Out Teams and Fans, the Cedar River Soccer Association is once again partnering with the Cedar Rapids Tourism Office to offer online housing services for the 2021 Chill Out Soccer Tournament. Hotel reservations can now be made at CLICK HERE
(Please note that hotels will NOT be taking reservations directly.
All reservations must be made through the online housing system.)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE RESERVATION SYSTEM DOES NOT CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD.
Your card information is collected for guarantee purposes only. You will have the opportunity to update payment information at check in, or you can contact email@example.com for assistance.
If you need a block of rooms or have any questions, please reach out to Heather Deeter at firstname.lastname@example.org or (319) 731-4532.
The following will be available on-site:• Fully staffed medical tent with athletic trainers & medical personnel sponsored by Athletico Phyisical Therapy and University of Iowa Sports Medicine
• Full concession stand
• ChillOut apparrel
• On site soccer vendor (J&K Soccer)
Age Divisions and Eligibilty:• 9U Born on or after 1/1/2012
• 10U Born on or after 1/1/2011
• 11U Born on or after 1/1/2010
• 12U Born on or after 1/1/2009
• 13U Born on or after 1/1/2008
• 14U Born on or after 1/1/2007
• 15U Born on or after 1/1/2006
• 16U Born on or after 1/1/2005
*** 15U-16U age groups might be combined into one division based on availability ***
• 9U/10U - $300.00
2021 Tournament Fees:
• 11U/12U - $350.00
• 13U/16U - $400.00
ChillOut Soccer Tournament Director | email@example.com